Knix is on the hunt for a Brand Manager to lead our marketing launch efforts for new products, and champion our existing product suite. Reporting to the soon to be hired Director of Brand Marketing, the successful candidate will have solid product marketing experience (in CPG, beauty or apparel), with experience in both Canada and US markets.
- You are a natural leader and collaborator. People like working with you, and you manage through influence.
- You are a creative powerhouse. You have big ideas, and know how to bring them to life.
- You live and breathe project management. You keep people organized, and make sure all the pieces of a project fit together.
- You have omni-channel experience – partnerships, events, digital – you understand that the key to a great plan is making sure the right bases are covered.
- Above all, you’re proactive, positive and inspired by Knix and our mission!
- Craft the strategic positioning of the Knix suite of products to customers, partners, and market influencers.
- Create and manage omni-channel go-to-market campaigns for all new products.
- Drive adoption of new products and identify opportunities for growth of existing products.
- Work closely with the Customer Experience team and the broader Marketing Team to communicate features & benefits.
- Manage all go-to-market marketing activities for all new products. Create documentation, build workback schedules, and ensure timelines are met.
- Work closely with design team on roadmap, launch schedules and inventory levels.
- Coordinate all special events and campaigns across the marketing team.
- Consolidate reporting at the campaign level, creating dashboards and ensuring the company can track performance of all campaigns
- Compile and conduct post campaign analyses of all campaigns
- Ensure learnings are incorporated into future activities
- Develop a solid understanding of Knix’ market position
- Conduct regular audits of competitive products, marketing activities and positioning
- 3-5 years of product marketing experience with an e-commerce brand, particularly in the CPG, Beauty or Apparel space
- Strong leadership skills with proven experience managing by influence
- Deep understanding of product marketing best practices
- Proven project manager
- Experience collaborating cross-functionally (Engineering, Customer Service, E-Commerce, Brand Marketing) to drive retention initiatives. Must have experience in technical project management for retention initiatives.
- Deep analytical skills; comfortable extracting data into insights and opportunities for optimization. Highly independent and not afraid of taking responsibility.
- Strong project management skills, attention to detail, communication skills, and a no-task-too-small mentality.
Think you fit with knix? Please send cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “JOBS: Brand Manager”