Director of Marketing for Knixteen
We are on the hunt for a Director of Marketing for Knixteen, our teen brand focused on providing no BS resources on puberty and growing up. The Director of Marketing will be accountable for all Knixteen marketing efforts and goals. In addition, he/she will be the gatekeeper for the brand. Knixteen functions like a startup within Knix, with its own marketing team and growth goals. The ideal candidate is an experienced hands-on marketer and a strong people manager, who has a combination of both digital marketing and brand management experience. He/she is excited to take the reins of a fast-growing e-commerce brand.
Launched in 2017, Knixteen is the latest addition to the Knix brand, created to help young teens be the boss of their periods with ‘Oh No’ Proof Underwear. Knixteen has been featured in InStyle, Fast Company, Brit + Co. and won the Teen Vogue Best of Back to School Award.
- Lead the Knixteen marketing team by developing weekly, monthly and quarterly marketing plans to achieve business goals.
- Track and report on daily sales, website metrics, advertising performance and other KPIs against targets.
- Lead development of new onsite features to enhance the shopping experience, average order value and conversion rate.
- Manage paid media accounts and agency partners to achieve customer acquisition and ROAS goals.
- Lead development of new creative, including photo, video and website content, to support marketing plans.
- Be the gatekeeper of the Knixteen brand standard and guidelines, providing direction on partnerships, tone, and visual aesthetic where they are applied.
- Activate new growth channels for the brand both digitally and in real life to help grow both sales and brand awareness.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA, BCom) or similar is required.
- 7+ years’ experience in brand, digital or ecommerce marketing.
- Experience leading a small team.
- Experience managing Shopify stores will be considered an asset.
- Experience hiring and managing a team of marketers.
- Experience managing paid acquisition channels (Facebook, Google etc.)
- Solid understanding of digital marketing metrics and math (ROAS, LTV etc.)
- Proficient in using Google analytics, Excel, and similar data analytics tools to measure performance and make marketing decisions.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and be a proactive, independent, decision maker to drive the business forward.
Think you fit with Knix? Please send cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “JOBS: Director of Marketing for Knixteen”