Junior Technical Designer
The Junior Technical Designer will support with all technical design duties for the suite of Knix’s intimate products as it moves through the development process. He/she is highly organized with a passion for technical design and at least 3 years of experience working with intimates.
- Initiate technical / specification packs for the suite of Knix products.
- Ensure tech packs are up to date throughout the development process.
- Support the Senior Technical Design Manager in coordinating fittings and assist in fittings, as required.
- Communicate daily via email with factories regarding specs, fits, and constructions.
- Understand the fit and style of each product to ensure all products are developed to Knix’s standards.
- Review specs and measurements of proto, FITs, PP, TOP, and size runs against specifications for fit, construction and quality.
- Assist the Design Director in creating technical sketches.
- Adhere to time and action timelines.
- Maintain and update style status on the time and action calendar.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of intimates experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator.
- A passion for technical design.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and juggle competing deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of pattern making, construction, and fit.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented, with strong organizational capabilities.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Flexible/adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
Think you fit with Knix? Please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “JOBS: Junior Technical Designer"