Knix is on the hunt for a Marketing Analyst to help us tease out the stories behind our data and help build our marketing analytics practice. The Marketing Analyst will create reports, analyze data and provide recommendations on Knix’s marketing activities, including e-commerce performance, acquisition, loyalty and retention activities, campaigns and promotions and digital marketing activity. The ideal candidate is a curious and calculated, capable of turning data into insights to support Knix in driving customer engagement, acquisition and ultimately strengthening our relationships with our customers.
- Create suite of daily/ weekly/ monthly dashboards to report on marketing activities.
- Consolidate and cleanse data across a variety of disparate data sources.
- Analyze site metrics and sales information to identify opportunities to increase sales and site conversion.
- Work with digital marketing team to identify opportunities across acquisition, loyalty and retention activities.
- Work with Product and Customer Empowerment teams to incorporate customer feedback and returns data into marketing data sets.
- Act on opportunities improve data literacy across the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science
- 2+ years’ in digital marketing and/or Ecommerce, or relevant work experience on delivering insights from data.
- Technical expertise in data models, data mining and segmentation.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to articulate findings and in clear and concise manner.
- Experience working with Google Analytics, Tableau or any other web analytics tools and visualization software.
- Self-directed and motivated
- High degree of passion for the E-Commerce space.
- Strong ability to multi-task in a dynamic work environment.
Think you fit with knix? Please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com with the subject line “JOBS: Marketing Analyst”