As Marketing Coordinator, you will support the Marketing team in implementing and rolling out exciting marketing strategies that drive business. You are highly organized and creative. You have a “get it done” attitude and you’re a boss at managing multiple projects and priorities at once. Oh, and did we mention you’re obsessed with the internet, pop culture, and everything happening on social media? We love that you always keep an eye out for the next big thing.
- Support in the execution and roll-out in the varied day-to-day functions, including but not limited to new product launches, brand partnerships and social media presence and community growth.
- Monitor all marketing activities and share this information in a clear and concise way to the department and to the broader team.
- Fulfillment and tracking of all media and influencer product mailers.
- Coordinate and follow up on samples.
- Create and communicate marketing briefs for key departments.
- Manage the Marketing activity calendar and communicate it to key departments.
- Provide assets, manage timelines and review creative with media agencies and media owners.
- Monitor the competitive landscape on an ongoing basis and prepare quarterly updates for key stakeholders.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and updates for the department and the broader team.
- Coordinate and execute on Marketing events.
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail.
- Passionate and energetic with strong interpersonal skills.
- A "get it done", no task is too small (or too big!) attitude!
- Marketing and/or Business Administration background.
- Expertise in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Collaborative team player who is also able to work independently to get tasks done
Compensation and perks:
- We offer competitive start-up full-time salary
- Health and dental benefits, flexible vacation policy, the latest Knix Wear gear
Think you fit with knix? Please send cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “JOBS: Marketing Coordinator”