The Marketing Coordinator will support the Marketing team in implementing and rolling out exciting marketing strategies that drive the business forward.
- You are a nice balance of organized and creative.
- You have a “get it done” attitude. No task is too big (or too small) for you!
- You’re a boss at managing multiple projects and priorities at once.
- You’re obsessed with the internet, pop culture, and everything happening on social media. You are always one step ahead of the next big thing.
- Support in the execution and roll-out in the varied day-to-day functions, including but not limited to new product launches, brand partnerships and social media presence and community growth.
- Monitor all marketing activities and share this information in a clear and concise way to the department and to the broader team.
- Fulfillment and tracking of all media and influencer product mailers.
- Coordinate and follow up on samples.
- Create and communicate marketing briefs for key departments.
- Manage the Marketing activity calendar and communicate it to key departments.
- Provide assets, manage timelines and review creative with media agencies and media owners.
- Monitor the competitive landscape on an ongoing basis and prepare quarterly updates for key stakeholders.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and updates for the department and the broader team.
- Coordinate and execute on Marketing events.
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail.
- Passionate and energetic with strong interpersonal skills.
- Marketing and/or Business Administration background.
- Expertise in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Collaborative team player who is also able to work independently to get tasks done.
Think you fit with knix? Please send cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “JOBS: Marketing Coordinator”