The Operations Analyst will be accountable for retrieving and analyzing data as it relates to warehouse management, customer fulfilment, customer experience, and freight forwarding. The ideal candidate will apply a careful balance of both analytical and business skills and will continuously push for improvements and operational efficiencies that will ultimately impact the bottom line.
- You sweat the details – in fact, you love diving into it and pulling critical information from it.
- You are a problem solver- you identify problems and communicate them in a timely matter.
- You are curious – always questioning, always probing, and never blindly accepting what is.
- You live for continuous improvement – whether it’s processes, workflows or cost savings.
- Above all, you’re proactive, positive and inspired by Knix and our mission.
- Work closely with the Operations team ensuring SLA’s are met, costs are closely managed, and that all day-to-day logistics are running smoothly.
- Work with the operations manager to file insurance claims on any damaged goods impacted during delivery.
- Manage inventory of packaging, ensure levels are maintained, source new suppliers as needed.
- Assist with managing all cancellations and replacements orders.
- Retrieve and analyze data using Excel, Think, Loop, Shopify and other data management systems at Knix.
- Perform calculations for duty drawback claims, manage tracking and receiving process.
- Perform all cost tracking and reporting associated with master production of all goods.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners in finance to bridge that gap between operations and finance reporting needs.
- Support the Director of Operations with ad hoc reporting as required
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 2+ years of relevant professional experience.
- Business analysis and functional experience with quantitative, analytical and organizational skills
- Excel skills (Pivot Tables, VLookups).
- Attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Bonus points: Experience working with Shopify, Loop and Zendesk.
Think you fit with Knix? Please send cover letter and CV to email@example.com with the subject line “JOBS: Operations Analyst”