Paid Acquisition Specialist
Knix is on the hunt for a Paid Acquisition Specialist who will be responsible for creating, optimizing and expanding cost-effective paid social media campaigns that drive business growth through new customer acquisition. This role is hands on and involved in the planning, creative development, reporting and budget management of Knix’s paid Facebook and Instagram accounts. He/she will collaborate with internal stakeholders and will also manage all external third-party agency partners.
- You are obsessed with finding ways to grow a customer base.
- You love to collaborate with various team members but can also hunker down and get things done independently.
- You are adaptable and self-motivated. You thrive working in a dynamic fast-paced environment – you love to hustle and it excites you!
- Above all, you’re proactive, positive and inspired by Knix and our mission!
- Create, manage and implement digital paid social campaigns on Facebook, Instagram and other social platforms as required.
- Optimize budgets, bids, campaigns on a daily basis.
- Provide valuable feedback and insights on performance of creative back to Knix’s in-house creative team.
- Manage Google Search, AdWords and Display campaigns.
- Produce daily, weekly, monthly and/or quarterly reports to track conversation rates.
- Track performance progress and provide recommendations to test new campaigns.
- Conduct research and competitive analysis on platforms and on competitors.
- Stay abreast on best practices technologies and trends.
- 2-3 years’ experience in Paid Social or SEM.
- Experience running high budgets with a variety of bidding strategies – e.g. Manual, Auto, CBO, etc.
- Advanced Excel and analytical skills.
- Experience leveraging social platforms to drive leads.
- High attention to detail and strongly organized.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience working with stakeholders in various departments.
- Experience in social community management is a plus.
Think you fit with Knix? Please send cover letter and CV to email@example.com with the subject line “JOBS: Paid Acquisition Specialist”