PR & Partnerships Manager
Knix is on the hunt for a PR & Partnerships Manager to get more people to fall in love with Knix! Reporting to the Director of Brand Marketing, the successful candidate will manage Knix’s PR agencies, working with them to raise Knix’s profile across North America. He/she will also manage and continuously elevate Knix’s Corporate, Influencer and Ambassador programs, ensuring that Knix is partnering with the right people and companies to grow both the community and the business.
- Develop, manage and drive Knix’s North American PR strategy.
- Work with agency partners to develop and oversee all day-today PR efforts, including strategy on content and for both short- and long-lead efforts.
- Ensure all brand messaging is consistently and effectively communicated.
- Amplify local activations throughout Canada & the US.
- Identify and manage an exciting pipeline of Corporate Partnership targets in order to elevate the Knix brand. Establish lasting mutually beneficial relationships.
- Continuously develop and manage Influencer relationships that will grow the Knix brand, with a strong focus on the US market.
- Contribute to the growth of the Knix Ambassador program, with localized focus in key markets integral to the brand strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree (Ba, BCom) or similar is required.
- 3+ years’ experience in PR in an agency setting.
- Demonstrated experience working with Influencers.
- Track record of working with corporate partners.
- Strong collaborator and team player.
- Entrepreneurial approach and spirit.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and be a proactive, independent, decision maker to drive the business forward.
Think you fit with knix? Please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “JOBS: PR & Partnerships Manager”