We are searching for an experienced and ambitious Product Developer! In this role, you will research, develop, and design new and innovative products for Knix that will delight our customers. You will work directly with the entire life cycle of product development, from concept to launch. Naturally, you have a great sense of style and passion for women’s intimates.
- Collaborate on initial development process researching innovative trends and technical advances
- Collaborate with Design Director in creating technical drawings and lineboards
- Responsible for initiating technical/specification package for vendors and keeping the document up to date as the garment moves through the development process
- Attend fittings and ensure products meet fit standards and design specifications
- Responsible for lab dip communication and tracking
- Communicate with vendors on a daily basis
- Travel to Asia to work directly with vendor partners
- Own and oversee label and trim development
- Work alongside Creative Team to develop packaging for new products
- Responsible for maintaining samples and archiving collections
- 3-5 years’ experience in intimate apparel
- Degree or diploma in Fashion Design
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop (for Mac)
- Knowledge of garment construction, fitting and manufacturing.
- Excellent verbal, written, communication skills
- Strong organization skills, detailed oriented and team player
- Creative and technical with a great sense of style and passion for Intimates.
- Meticulous, consistent, goal oriented, ability to work under pressure and multi task.
- Willingness to learn by showing enthusiasm and interest for the brand and the product
- Experience with technical fabrics and bonding
- Ability to travel overseas
Think you fit with knix? Please send cover letter and CV to email@example.com with the subject line “JOBS: Product Developer"