Knix is looking for a talented and motivated to join QA Analyst to join the E-Commerce team. Reporting to the Product Manager, the successful candidate will be an integral member of the E-Commerce team, working closely day-to-day with developers, designers and product management to ensure software deliveries are smooth, high-quality and reliable. With a mix of manual and automated testing techniques, the successful candidate will leverage industry best practices and suitable technologies to ensure quality and a seamless customer experience.
- You are a motivated self-starter. You are eager and enthusiastic in learning and incorporating best practices as they continue to evolve.
- You’re curious and constantly asking how you can make something better.
- You look to understand the underlying “why” of product and understand the business inside-out.
- You are passionate about the customer journey and are able to think like the end user.
- You are methodical and thorough, with a meticulous attention to detail.
- You are an effective communicator and have a high level of tact and diplomacy.
- You are a strong team player and you love to win. You want to set yourself and your team up for future success!
- Above all, you’re proactive, positive and inspired by Knix and our mission.
- Work closely with Product Management and Development through kickoff meetings, design reviews and testing to ensure understanding of new product requirements.
- Design, maintain and execute effective test plans (functional testing of new features and changes, and regression testing on releases) to ensure consistent high quality product delivery.
- Participate in Static Testing to enable upstream analysis and identification of bugs/defects.
- Effectively communicate product quality issues. Collaborate with software development to accelerate issue resolution.
- Help to reproduce, document, and track issues. Identify high risk areas to continuously improve test coverage.
- Liaise with business stakeholders to support UAT and partner on joint testing of projects to ensure the best quality possible.
- Follow company QA procedures for email campaigns; Continuously review ways to improve the process to make it more efficient.
- Identify and evaluate the risks related to the quality of the applications.
- Perform ad-hoc testing for quick fixes and priority deployments.
- Recommend innovative ideas to automate and reduce manual effort.
- Develop and maintain test automation suite.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in QA, ideally for an E-Commerce platform.
- Post-secondary education or equivalent experience desired; Education in Computer Science, Software/Computer Engineering.
- Strong understanding of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Experience with all phases of the testing lifecycle with a strong focus on requirement analysis, gap analysis, test case creation and execution.
- Experience writing and executing test plans and test cases for web applications.
- Experience with responsive design and mobile-oriented websites, and familiarity with cross-browser testing, multiple operating systems and multiple devices.
Think you fit with Knix? Please send cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org