Knix is on the hunt for a savvy Recruiter to own the full recruitment cycle for all roles at Knix. In this role, you will team up with hiring managers across departments to create the appropriate recruitment strategy to find and hire the best talent to join our fun and fast-growing team. You will cultivate an exciting candidate experience and support in building Knix’s employer brand. This role will be a key member on the People & Culture team and will support with additional HR projects and initiatives that will impact and shape the company.
- Full-cycle recruitment for all open positions.
- Partner with Hiring Managers to understand each role in order to execute on the appropriate recruitment strategy for the role.
- Actively source candidates and provide initial candidate screening.
- Coordinate and schedule all in-person interviews or meetings.
- Manage and organize the internal Careers inbox and/or other applicant tracking system.
- Work with relevant departments to curate the appropriate proactive recruitment strategies for the department.
- Ensure all postings are accurate and active.
- Ensure accurate and prompt communication to successful and unsuccessful candidates. Cultivate a positive candidate experience for all candidates.
- Act as the main point of contact for any recruitment agencies.
- Prepare weekly status updates for hiring managers.
- Advise hiring managers and candidates on the recruitment process and provide assistance as required.
- Monitor industry trends and maintain relationships with community partners, schools and recruiting networks.
- Research and participate in job fairs, open houses, and other industry events.
- Support with onboarding of successful candidates into the company.
- Support in the long-term strategy of Knix’s external employer brand.
- Additional HR-projects based on the needs of the business.
- Post-secondary degree in Human Resources or related discipline. Preference for CHRP or CHRL designation.
- Minimum two (2) years of end-to-end recruitment experience.
- Experience in assessing candidates through different interviewing and assessment techniques.
- Results-driven with a proven ability to multitask in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- Passionate and energetic with strong interpersonal skills.
- A "get it done", no task is too small (or too big!) attitude!
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Understands and upholds confidentiality throughout the recruitment process.
Think you fit with Knix? Please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com with the subject line “JOBS: Recruiter"