Senior Retention Marketing Manager
Knix is on hunt for a Senior Retention Marketing Manager to strengthen our relationship with our customers throughout their lifecycle by driving high-value behaviors and increasing lifetime value. The Senior Retention Marketing Manager will bring art and science together to drive awareness, acquisition and retention of our customers. He/she is hands-on and loves concepting new tactics, channels and campaigns, testing + learning and scaling what works (on repeat!). The ideal candidate is data-driven and comfortable operating fluidly across strategy, analysis and execution.
- Build a strong understanding of customer segmentation, behavior and consumer insights to leverage in marketing campaigns that drive customer LTV.
- Develop a deep understanding of what resonates with our customers and share best practices cross-channel to improve the end-to-end customer journey.
- Create a framework for customer segments based on user behaviors.
- Drive segmentation efforts for email marketing, loyalty outreach, and other digital marketing initiatives.
LOYALTY & CRM
- Collaborate, develop and execute retention initiatives across all parts of the business including offline, digital marketing, email, customer service, etc.
- Consistently monitor the health of our loyalty and retention initiatives.
- Perform periodic and post-campaign KPI analysis to inform the business and shape future strategies.
- Develop and executive initiatives to drive loyalty program engagement and growth throughout the customer journey.
- Own and manage all tools and technology that drive strong personalization efforts. Measure the effectiveness of all tools and technology.
- Own all email marketing planning and tactics to consistently drive growth in the channel E.g. email calendar, testing roadmap, segmentation and personalization, lifecycle marketing, triggered and transactional emails.
- Build and optimize an on-site and email trigger program utilizing customer and behavioral data.
- Ensure a rapid pace of A/B and multivariate experiments to optimize key performance metrics; analyze findings, present recommendations, and scale as necessary.
- Quickly identify and troubleshoot any campaign performance issues, and drive successful resolutions.
- 3-5 years of retention marketing experience with an e-commerce brand, with a majority of that experience being in email marketing, loyalty, promotions, and push. Experience with subscription marketing is a plus.
- Strong leadership skills with previous experience in people management and team development.
- Deep understanding of email best practices, analytics, and associated KPIs.
- Experience with email personalization, segmentation strategy, and dynamic content.
- Experience with an enterprise level ESP. Experience with Klaviyo and Optimail is a plus.
- Proven track record driving customer retention and improvement in retention channels.
- Experience collaborating cross-functionally (Engineering, Customer Service, E-Commerce, Brand Marketing) to drive retention initiatives. Must have experience in technical project management for retention initiatives.
- Deep analytical skills; comfortable extracting data into insights and opportunities for optimization. Highly independent and not afraid of taking responsibility.
- Strong project management skills, attention to detail, communication skills, and a no-task-too-small mentality.
Think you fit with knix? Please send cover letter and CV to email@example.com with the subject line “JOBS: Senior Retention Marketing Manager ”