Store & Events Managers
Knix is on the hunt for contract Store & Events Managers to lead the pop-up stores and all coordinated events through successful execution in different markets across the USA! Each Store & Events Manager will exercise entrepreneurial approaches while managing the store sales, events and act as a true ambassador to the Knix brand.
This is a contract role and we are looking for consultants in the following cities and times:
- NYC: August 1st to October 31st
- San Francisco: September 1st to December 30th
- You’re a true believer in the Knix brand and product offerings.
- You’re are passionate and obsessed with customer service.
- You love leading a team and driving results.
- You are interested in event planning and driving events in retail environments.
- You’re curious and eager to learn.
- Above all, you’re proactive, positive and inspired by Knix and our mission.
- Drive and increase sales volumes through listening to customers’ needs and a solid understanding of Knix’s suite of products.
- Lead by example and ensure all associates practice an elevated level of customer service.
- Coach associates on driving sales.
- Ensure merchandising and visual directives are maintained.
- Monitor stock levels and communicate with operations team at Knix HQ.
- Maintain the look and feel of physical store, including daily maintenance and cleaning.
- Proactively monitor for loss prevention.
- Accountable as the on-the-ground brand ambassador for Knix at the events in the market.
- Partner and communicate with the Knix HQ team pre- during- and post-event.
- Exercise discretion and tact in order to ensure that all events are executed flawlessly.
- 2-3 years’ experience managing a retail store
- Exemplary selling skills
- A strong commitment to customer service
- Effective interpersonal skills with strengths in leadership
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience working with Shopify is a bonus.
- Experience with event planning and execution is a plus.
Think you fit with Knix? Please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com with the subject line: Stores & Events Manager (Consultant) and indicate the city you reside in and can support.