Knix is on the hunt for a Content Manager to tell our brand story. Reporting to the Director of Community & Partnerships, the successful candidate will create the overarching brand strategy, produce content across a variety of mediums, and drive consumption of that content across channels, in support of driving business results.
- You are a natural storyteller. You craft compelling tales across a variety of mediums.
- You understand content as a vehicle for driving customer acquisition and engagement and ultimately impacting revenue.
- You are a leader and collaborator. People like working with you, and you manage through influence.
- You are a creative powerhouse. You have big ideas, and know how to bring them to life.
- Above all, you’re proactive, positive and inspired by Knix and our mission!
- Map out an overarching content strategy for the Knix brand, that speaks to all facets of the customer journey, from awareness to acquisition, retention and ambassadorship.
- Steward that strategy into a documented, multi-channel, actionable plan.
- Find and create stories across multiple mediums that will resonate with new and existing customers, that encourage customers to engage more deeply with the brand, and show potential customers who we are.
- Build from a “business first” perspective, where story is the medium that delivers business results (i.e. social growth, SEO, acquisition & retention).
- Work cross-functionally to ensure that Knix’ brand ethos is being represented in content delivered across all channels.
- 3-5 years of content marketing experience with an E-Commerce brand.
- Strong leadership skills with proven experience managing by influence.
- A gifted storyteller.
- A passionate creator with a track record of producing engaging, meaningful content
- Facility across multiple mediums (blogs, podcasts, videos, etc.).
- Experience with collaborating cross-functionally.
- Solid understanding of content’s role in driving business results.
Thank you fit with Knix? Please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: “JOBS: Content Manager”