Creative Production Manager
The Creative Production Manager is responsible for scheduling, resourcing and ensuring the quality and on-time delivery of all creative work produced by the in-house Creative team at Knix. He/she is highly organized and will collaborate with a variety of internal stakeholders as well as external agencies to ensure all creative briefs are turned into quality deliverables. In addition, he/she will oversee the production of all creative content (photography and video) required for Knix. The Creative Production Manager will report to the Creative Director and work closely with members of the Creative team as well as other internal stakeholders.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT – 75%
- Responsible for tracking all creative projects and deadlines.
- Review the accuracy and completeness of all creative requests by internal stakeholders.
- Manage and promote a smooth workflow and communication between internal stakeholders requesting creative assets. Creative assets include but is not limited to photographs, video, graphic design assets for the website, e-mails, campaigns, social media and advertisements.
- Assist the Creative team members in organizing and prioritizing their deliverables.
- Communicate changes and update on status of deliverables. Proactively address and resolve any barriers that may cause delays.
- Coordinate with Design and Merchandising team to schedule arrival of marketing samples needed for press, photo shoots, videos shoots, and influencers.
- Determine the need for and manage external vendor support (e.g. freelance graphic designers) as necessary for the completion of projects and/or deliverables.
PRODUCTION – 25%
- Responsible for production of creative content (photography, video) for Knix’s website, social media platforms, and advertising channels.
- Work with Creative team members to develop concept and approach to each project and/or deliverable.
- Coordinate the casting for photo and video shoots.
- Develop pre-production documents (schedule, budget, deliverables) to be approved by the Creative Director prior to shoots.
- Coordinate and support on shoot days.
- Coordinate payment of talent, crew, suppliers and other vendors.
- Collaborate and work with the Creative team members to complete and finalize all deliverables I – e.g. video edits, photo selects.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a creative production role.
- Highly organized with the ability to juggle multiple projects, moving parts and timelines in order to meet firm deadlines.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- A meticulous attention to all the fine details.
- Strong knowledge of the design and production workflow for marketing, campaigns and events.
- Proficiency in Notion or other project management platforms.
Think you fit with Knix? Please send cover letter and CV to email@example.com with the subject line “JOBS: Creative Production Manager”