Customer Empowerment Coordinator
We are on the hunt for a detail orientated, customer centric multi-tasker to join our growing team.
- Deliver stellar above-and-beyond customer service through phone, email, and live chat
- Optimize the customer experience and develop best practices and processes
- Master our internal systems to provide the customer with returns, exchanges and product information
- Master our internal management system in order to understand the full customer journey and efficiently maintain customer relationships
- Work cross-functionally to improve the customer journey with technology, marketing and product development. Effectively think through problems and determine the appropriate solution based upon logic and common sense
- Hours of operations are Monday through Sunday 8am to 9pm EST. Shift start times can vary from 8am, 12pm or 1pm.
- Must be able to work one weekend (Saturday or Sunday) shift per week.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong communication skills, ability to empathize and go above and beyond to provide customer with solutions, writing and interpersonal skills
- Ability to re-prioritize effectively when necessary
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, growing environment
- Driven by an entrepreneurial spirit
- Energetic, positive, patient, and adaptable
- Committed to learn every single day
- Be an ambassador for our products
- 2-3 years experience managing a customer service channel for a startup
- 1-2 years experience working with 3PL's and ERP systems
- Experience with Shopify
- Experience with a customer service software solution
Think you fit with knix? Please send cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “JOBS: Customer Empowerment Coordinator”