Customer Empowerment Manager
As the Customer Empowerment Manager for Knix, your goal is to make our customers happy and to inspire your team to go the distance to delight them. This is a dynamic role that requires strong leadership, time management, and communication skills. Not only will you be directly responsible for keeping Knix customers happy, you will lead and inspire a team of talented individuals to reach their goals and grow in their careers. You also love continuous improvement of operational processes and workflows which will contribute to meeting overall business objectives and goals.
- You’re proactive and always thinking one step ahead of what's next.
- You thrive in an environment where you get to be part of laying the foundation down for today and for long-term growth. You love to build and create policies and processes.
- You always have an eye out for ways to engage and delight our customers.
- You’re a proven leader and people developer, you care about your team and inspire them to be their best in everything that they do.
- You inspire confidence by setting direction, displaying integrity, and moving towards team goals.
- You’re passionate about our customers and inspired by Knix and our mission
CUSTOMER EMPOWERMENT & EXPERIENCE
- Manage customer data reports to identify customer trends to drive business decisions.
- Work directly with CEO and Creative Director to constantly iterate and define the brand voice.
- Collaborate with other department leaders to improve the customer journey across all verticals of the team including emails, technology, product packaging, fulfillment and social media.
- Provide customer feedback to other departments e.g. Design.
- Resolve escalated inquiries.
OPERATIONAL STRATEGY, EXECUTION & EFFECTIVENESS
- Gather relevant business, financial and operations information in order to monitor and improve customer policies, department processes, tools and/or technology for today and for long-term growth.
- Identify and evaluate trends to establish team metrics. Implement changes to improve the efficiency of the team as required.
- Build a staffing model and manage the team’s schedule, including weekend and night coverage.
LEADERSHIP & DEPARTMENT MANAGEMENT
- Lead, develop and manage direct reports, fostering an environment of collaboration and teamwork.
- Actively recruit, hire and retain talent for the Customer Empowerment team.
- Establish team structure including team lead roles, as required, for effective management across the entire team.
- Partner with HR for team growth, hiring, training and performance management.
- Accountable to developing objectives and KPIs for the team’s day-to-day activities as well as monthly and quarterly objectives.
- 3+ years’ experience managing a customer service channel in a start-up environment, specifically in consumer product or apparel.
- 3-5 years’ experience directly managing a team.
- 3+ years’ experience working with 3PL's and ERP systems.
- Startup mentality: thrive in a fast-paced environment and is a creative problem-solver.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to problem solve utilizing available analytics.
- Experience working with Zendesk or a similar customer service software.
- Experience with Shopify.
- Bilingual English and French would be asset.
Think you fit with knix? Please send cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “JOBS: Customer Empowerment Manager”