Customer Empowerment Manager
As a Customer Empowerment Manager for knix, your goal is to make our customers happy and to inspire your team to go the distance to delight them. Not only will you be directly responsible for keeping knix customers happy and productive, you will lead and inspire a team of talented individuals to reach their goals and grow in their careers. You will communicate openly and regularly with your team members about their performance, aspirations, and well-being. Your exemplary character, passion, and understanding of what it takes to provide customers with the best experience possible will allow you to encourage positive interactions with our shoppers and inspire your team. You also love continuous improvement of operational processes and workflows which will contribute to meeting organizational goals.
- Lead and grow the Customer Empowerment team which includes planning for growth, hiring and performance management.
- Build a staffing model and manage the team’s schedule, including weekend and night coverage.
- Inspire confidence by setting direction, displaying integrity, and moving towards team goals.
- Collaborate with other team leaders to improve the customer journey across all verticals of the team including emails, technology, product packaging, fulfillment and social media.
- Manage large amount of data to identify customer trends to drive business decisions.
- Work directly with CEO and Creative Director to constantly iterate and define the brand voice
- Understand the customer unboxing journey and optimize for content creation
- Experience managing a customer service channel in a startup environment.
- 3-5 years’ experience directly managing a team.
- 1-2 years’ experience working with 3PL's and ERP systems.
- Startup mentality: thrive in a fast-paced environment and is a creative problem-solver.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to problem solve utilizing available analytics.
- Experience working with Zendesk or a similar customer service software.
- Experience with Shopify.
- Bilingual English and French would be asset.
Think you fit with knix? Please send cover letter and CV to email@example.com with the subject line “JOBS: Customer Empowerment Manager”