Director of Brand Marketing
Knix is looking for a Director of Brand Marketing to help lead us in our mission to empower women to be unapologetically free. Responsible for Product Marketing, PR, Partnerships, Social (unpaid), Brand Development and In-Market Activations, the role will work closely with the Director of Digital Marketing, the Creative Director, the Director of E-Commerce and the Director of Analytics and their respective teams to grow the Knix brand into a global powerhouse in the intimate apparel space.
- You’re a proactive marketer, always thinking of new and different ways to do things.
- You’re a big ideas person who also knows how to get things done.
- You’re passionate about driving organic growth and long-term customer love, comfortable to flex between strategy, leading a team and the nitty-gritty execution.
- You’re an effective communicator and project manager who never misses a crucial detail.
- You always have an eye out for cool ways brands are engaging with customers or extending their reach—and you always ask the question, “Is this ROI positive?”
- You’re a proven leader and people developer, you care about your team and inspire them to be their best in everything that they do.
- Above all, you’re proactive, positive, and inspired by Knix and our mission.
- Develop, budget and manage overall brand strategies and campaigns that will grow Knix into a global brand.
- Work cross-functionally to develop and manage the monthly marketing calendar.
- Own and develop the brand positioning, both overall, as well as with a focus on customer segments.
- Own and develop the positioning for Knix suite of products. This includes external value propositions for all products and categories in the line.
- Responsible for managing the marketing category mix.
- Create and manage launch strategies and campaigns for all new products.
- Manage all product positioning and campaigns throughout their lifecycle.
- Identify exciting, mutually beneficial partnerships and collaborations to elevate our brand.
- Lead the strategy for pop-ups and other IRL activations, integrating social media, community engagement and media.
- Execute all in-market events.
- Develop and oversee all day-to-day PR efforts, including strategy around thought leadership and content, focusing on both short and long lead efforts.
- Lead all campaign, event and product launch activities.
- Select and manage agency partners, with a particular focus on managing through metrics and results.
SOCIAL MEDIA & COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT
- Develop and lead the Knix social media strategy.
- Direct the social team on the execution of strategies and non-paid social marketing efforts across all channels.
- Develop and continue to foster strong relationships with a roster of social influencers & ambassadors, both macro and micro.
- 10+ years of experience in a marketing role with a focus on product marketing, brand development, and/or partnerships.
- 5+ years of managing direct reports, with a strong focus on fostering the professional development and growth of your team.
- Intellectual curiosity and motivation to find new opportunities for business growth
- Proven track record of generating brand marketing initiatives and partnerships that result in meaningful business outcomes, ideally at a consumer brand.
- Experience running brand marketing teams with a view to business performance
- Experience managing a social marketing teams—you know what works and what doesn’t.
- Strong communicator and brand advocate.
- A motivated, positive, proactive, and transparent attitude.
Think you fit with Knix? Please send cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “JOBS: Director of Brand Marketing”