Director of Marketing Analytics
Knix is on the hunt for a Director of Marketing Analytics to design and direct the Analytics practice to support Knix’s fast growing E-Commerce business. Reporting to and in conjunction with the CMO, he/she will create the Analytics roadmap for Knix and will be accountable for the implementation of the roadmap. This is an incredible opportunity for a builder - someone who is excited about creating something from the ground up, that will become the foundation of data-driven decisions that will make impact across the company.
- You are a curious and seasoned Analytics professional, always thinking of new and different ways to look at data that would benefit the organization.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit. You love being involved and getting your hands dirty, especially at the build out stage.
- You champion data-driven decisions and are passionate about sharing and translating the complex analytical insights into digestible business solutions.
- You’re a proven leader and people developer, you care about your team and inspire them to be the best in everything that they do.
- Above all, you’re proactive, positive and inspired by Knix and our mission!
LEADERSHIP & DEPARTMENT MANAGEMENT
- Develop, set up, optimize and lead all Analytics for Knix.
- Build out, lead, develop and manage a team of Analytics professionals to ensure the delivery of all Analytics strategy.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners in order to move Analytics and overall business objectives forward.
- Manage all third-party analytics vendors and relationships.
- Architect and engineer a database of useable Consumer, Product, Marketing and E-Commerce data.
- Explore and implement attribution options.
- Identify and implement technical improvements to the overall accessibility and accuracy of data.
ANALYTICS & INSIGHTS
- Build customer insights, campaign insights that will drive recommendations for testing, targeting and segmentation.
- Translate data into a coherent story that can be shared with various cross-functional partners who have different levels of understanding of analytics.
- Build models focussin on targeted acquisition, retention and personalization efforts.
- Create & support a continuous improvement, test & learn culture.
- Oversee the development and set up of reporting which includes, but is not limited to:
- Sale KPIs, including revenue AOV, funnel analysis, goal tracking.
- Marketing efforts, including campaign analysis, adwords, SEO, email and social media.
- Tracking of key business activities and events.
- Implement data visualization tools as necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- 10+ years’ experience in an Analytics role, ideally at a consumer brand with a strong focus on digital.
- Demonstrated experience in targeting, segmentation, predictive analytics and optimization.
- Experience building/implementing database solutions and other data systems (CRM, Attribution software, etc.)
- Proven ability to create actionable insights in a data-rich environment made up of disparate data sources.
- An understanding of and passion for the broader field of Data Science and how it will factor into the growth of an Analytics practice.
Think you fit with Knix? Please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org the subject line: “JOBS: Director of Marketing Analytics”