Email Marketing Specialist
Knix is on the hunt for an Email Marketing Specialist that will be responsible for creating, building, testing and deploying all email marketing campaigns. He/she will collaborate with internal stakeholders and be the point of contact for all things related to emails at Knix. The ideal candidate not only has the technical know-how – email development and setting up marketing automation campaigns within our email service provider – he/she is also highly organized with a strong attention to detail.
- You are adaptable and self-motivated. You thrive in a dynamic work environment with tight deadlines and fast turnaround times. You love the hustle and it excites you!
- You’re a collaborative team player but also know when it’s time to hunker down and get things done independently. You are comfortable flexing between both!
- You are highly organized with a strong attention to detail. Moving parts and last minute changes happen but it doesn’t scare you!
- You are an analytical thinker. You like to interpret numbers and data into actionable insights and apply the learnings.
- Above all, you’re proactive, positive and inspired by Knix and our mission!
- Be the operational and tactical owner of all email campaigns for Knix. This includes: planning, list selection, segmentation, customer profiling, targeting, email build and deployment, post-campaign analysis and performance reporting.
- Work with the Senior Retention Marketing Manager and members of the Creative team to plan out all email campaigns.
- Manage and constantly update the email calendar.
- Partner closely with Customer Experience and Product teams to ensure campaigns are clear, inventory for products being promoted is available and prepare the Customer Experience team for email replies from subscribers.
- Follow company QA procedures for each email campaign. Continuously review ways to improve the process to make it more efficient.
- Manage and evolve the sophistication of the data and targeting strategy to ensure campaigns are as personalized and relevant to its audience as possible.
- 2-3 years’ experience in marketing automation with extensive email marketing experience.
- Experience in using a sophisticated email service provider and building multiple, complex customer journeys.
- Experience using a rule based dynamic content for personalized campaigns and messaging.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple assignments across teams in a fast-paced, environment.
- Ability to code responsive email campaigns.
- A strategic and analytical thinker that can interpret numbers and data into actionable insights and learnings.
- Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies.
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated strong work ethic and a willingness to learn. Enthusiasm is a must!
- Familiarity with SQL is a bonus.
- Shopify knowledge is another bonus!
Think you fit with Knix? Please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com with the subject line: “JOBS: Email Marketing Specialist”