Executive Assistant to the CEO
As the Executive Assistant & Office Coordinator, your role is to provide seamless support to our CEO, ensuring she is always operating at 100%. You’re a boss at staying organized and anticipating needs and roadblocks before they arise. What’s more? You will be a key culture ambassador to Knix in managing the day-to-day operations of the office and cultivating a positive employee experience (note: our team is fuelled by coffee, candy, and good vibes). Just like the customers who inspire us, you don’t let obstacles hold you back and you’re always looking for ways to take new ideas to the next level.
- Assist in managing the schedule of the CEO, including conference calls, emails, and domestic and global travel arrangements.
- Exercise discretion and prioritize/re-prioritize the CEO’s to-dos.
- Attend key public events with the CEO and post on her social media channels.
- Assist in preparing presentations, market research and other projects for the CEO and other members of the leadership team.
- Prepare meeting minutes, documents, reports, summaries and expense reports.
- Ensure that all messages and communications are accurate and prioritized.
- Organize and execute on employee experience events and activities for the office.
- Manage and keep the office in order, including the ordering of office supplies and team snacks, general tidiness, and communications.
- Support with provisioning of daily needs of the CEO and for meetings.
- Highly organized with strong administrative skills including calendar management, travel and expenses.
- Proficient with Photoshop or Illustrator
- Expert user of Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent and confident oral and written communicator to both internal and external partners.
- Curious and self-driven, proven track record to take initiative to complete tasks at hand.
Think you fit with knix? Please send cover letter and CV to email@example.com with the subject line “JOBS: Executive Assistant & Office Coordinator”