The Graphic Designer will design all visual communications, while driving brand consistency across all touch points to the Knix customer. The ideal candidate is excited to take the lead on design challenges and has a passion for user experience, website design, digital marketing, and engaging content.
- Design web pages (from wireframes to final product) and marketing collateral (packaging, print material, emails, motion graphics) that are consistent with the Knix brand purpose and visual identity while conveying the appropriate product, brand or campaign messaging.
- Select and edit photography for new product launches or campaigns.
- Make website image and content changes while continuously working to improve website user experience.
- Work closely with web development team to make sure all page elements are consistent with design files.
- Collaborate with team members on marketing campaign ideation for the brand and product launches.
- Manage multiple graphic design projects from start to completion.
- Continue to drive the Knix brand forward by pulling inspiration from customers, teen culture, design, art and fashion.
- Occasionally write copy and fill in any missing pieces necessary to complete design projects.
- 2+ years’ experience at an agency or digital-first consumer brand
- Advanced Adobe skills – Photoshop, illustrator, Lightroom
- Experience with motion graphics and/or video editing – After Effects, Final Cut Pro
- A passion for design, contemporary fashion and creativity.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and deadlines.
- Highly motivated self-starter with a can-do attitude.
Think you fit with knix? Please send cover letter and CV to email@example.com with the subject line “JOBS: Graphic Designer”