Graphic Designer for Knixteen
Launched in 2017, Knixteen is the latest addition to the Knix brand, created to help young teens be the boss of their periods with a line of ‘Oh No’ Proof Underwear. This fall, the brand launched a line of bras co-designed by over 50,000 teens from around the world. Knixteen has been featured in InStyle, Fast Company, Brit + Co. and won the Teen Vogue Best of Back to School Award.
We are on the hunt for a Graphic Designer for Knixteen. He/she will design all visual communications, while driving brand consistency across all touch points to the Knixteen customer. The ideal candidate is excited to take the lead on design challenges and has a passion for user experience, website design, digital marketing, and fun, engaging content.
- Design web pages (from wireframes to final product) and marketing collateral (packaging, print material, emails, motion graphics) that are consistent with the Knixteen brand purpose and visual identity while conveying the appropriate product, brand or campaign messaging.
- Select and edit photography for new product launches or campaigns.
- Make website image and content changes while continuously working to improve website user experience.
- Work closely with web development team to make sure all page elements are consistent with design files.
- Collaborate with team members on marketing campaign ideation for the brand and product launches.
- Manage multiple graphic design projects from start to completion.
- Continue to drive the Knixteen brand forward by pulling inspiration from customers, teen culture, design, art and fashion.
- Occasionally write copy and fill in any missing pieces necessary to complete design projects.
- 2+ years’ experience at an agency or digital-first consumer brand
- Advanced Adobe skills – Photoshop, illustrator, Lightroom
- Experience with motion graphics and/or video editing – After Effects, Final Cut Pro
- A passion for design, contemporary fashion and creativity.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and deadlines.
- Highly motivated self-starter with a can-do attitude
Think you fit with Knix? Please send your cover letter, CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “JOBS: Graphic Designer for Knixteen"