Growth Manager, Digital Marketing
The Growth Manager, Digital Marketing will be responsible for optimizing channel mix and evolving paid channel strategies to maximize Knix's customer growth and retention. This role involves the management of Facebook and Google Ecosystems as well as Native, Affiliate, Snapchat and Pinterest. Reporting to the Director of Digital Marketing, he/she will collaborate closely with internal stakeholders and agency partners to increase brand awareness, improve the customer journey and continually grow Knix’s customer base.
- You are obsessed with finding ways to grow a customer base.
- You love to collaborate with various team members but can also hunker down and get things done independently.
- You are adaptable and self-motivated. You thrive working in a dynamic fast-paced environment – you love to hustle and it excites you!
- Above all, you’re proactive, positive and inspired by Knix and our mission!
- Manage ad campaigns across platforms, including search, display and social media to maximize ROI (campaign creation, monitoring, tracking, audience targeting, optimizing, budget management, expansion, etc).
- Continually analyze performance, hypothesize improvements, test, assess results and optimize to improve performance and customer experience (ad copy and creatives, ad types, audience, bidding tactics, landing pages and overall customer journey).
- Develop channel specific acquisition strategies that align to monthly marketing calendar.
- Work closely with Loyalty and E-Commerce teams to increase conversion and drive customer engagement and retention.
- Propose, implement and manage new ad buying initiatives and other sources of customer acquisition
- Generate internal reporting and analysis for all major metrics to convey overall channel health.
- Stay up to date with advertising trends, tools and emerging platforms.
- Work with and manage external vendors and partners.
- 4+ years’ experience in digital media across a variety of channels
- Proven track record of using paid channels to customer drive growth
- Experience running high budgets with a variety of bidding strategies – e.g. Manual, Auto, CBO, etc.
- Advanced Excel and analytical skills.
- High attention to detail and strongly organized.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience working with stakeholders in various departments.
- Experience in social community management is a plus.
Think you fit with Knix? Please send cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “JOBS: Growth Manager, Digital Marketing”