Customer Empowerment Coordinator
The goal of the Customer Empowerment Coordinator is to go the distance to make Knix’s customers happy. The Customer Empowerment Coordinator will handle customer inquiries across multiple platforms – including but not limited to phone, email, live chat and social media – quickly assessing the situation and actioning on a solution that will ensure Knix’s customers are happy with their experience.
- You always have an eye out for ways to engage and delight our customers. Making customers happy is in your DNA!
- You are result-oriented – you love hitting goals individually and as part of a team!
- You thrive in a dynamic work environment – the hustle is energizing!
- You’re passionate about our customers and inspired by Knix and our mission.
- Deliver stellar above-and-beyond customer service through phone, email and live chat.
- Master the internal systems in order to problem-solve and optimize the customer experience using best practices and processes.
- Provide customers with product information and navigate them through the returns and exchanges as required.
- Work cross-functionally with team members in E-Commerce, Marketing and Product to improve the entire customer journey. Effectively work through issues that impact multiple teams and determine the appropriate solution.
- Stay informed and be knowledgeable on the whole suite of Knix products, including new product launches and updates.
- Provide hands-on support with customers for fitting appointments in the Toronto showroom.
- Hours of operations are Monday through Sunday, 8am to 9pm EST.
- Shift start times will vary, starting at 8am, 12pm or 1pm.
- Must be able to work one weekend (Saturday or Sunday) shift per week.
- Our Toronto office is located in the Queen West neighbourhood.
- Outstanding customer service experience in a consumer product or apparel role.
- Experience working with an internal system of phone, email, and/or live chat in a customer-centric role.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bilingual English and French would be an asset.
Think you fit with Knix? Please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “JOBS: Customer Empowerment Coordinator"