Full Stack Engineer
Knix is looking for a Full Stack Engineer to focus on the front-end development for both the Knix and Knixteen sites across web, mobile and tablet. The successful candidate will create purposeful and on-brand E-Commerce experiences in order to drive new customer acquisition, engagement and retention.
- You are a motivated self-starter. You are eager and enthusiastic in learning and incorporating best practices as they continue to evolve.
- You are a strong team player and you love to win. You want to set yourself and your team up for future success!
- You’re curious and constantly asking how you can make something better.
- You are passionate about using data for testing and learning.
- You’re a creative thinker that is obsessed with the customer experience, pixel perfection and end-users who smile.
- Above all, you’re proactive, positive and inspired by Knix and our mission.
- Iterate and optimize the paid marketing funnels and website conversion.
- Utilize customer feedback and metrics in order to develop and test new features and experiences to move the needle on acquisition, engagement and retention metrics.
- Design and code new features.
- Conduct testing and fix any bugs that may come up.
- Suggest new features or technical improvements that could be implemented in the system.
- Software development using agile methodologies.
- Participate in engineering training meetings and tech talks.
- 2-3 years’ experience building websites and creating rich, easy and engaging user experiences
- Experience with modern front-end libraries and frameworks such as jQuery, Bootstrap, Foundation, etc.
- Experience with responsive design and mobile oriented websites.
- Experience in working closely with 3rd party APIs.
- Experience building consumer facing products, experience in eCommerce (specifically, Shopify) is a plus.
- A penchant for writing tests and/or test driven development is a plus.
- Experience in NodeJS and MySQL / MariaDB is a plus.
- Experience working on teams in an agile-scrum environment is a plus.
Think you fit with knix? Please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “JOBS: Full Stack Engineer”